Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

When can I expect a response from my question to Dr?

Customer Question

When can I expect a response from my question to Dr Frank?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. There is some confusion. Did you post before about your brother? You need to go back to your original posting and put questions into the text box. I will then reply. Or you can repeat your question here and I will answer. Dr Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had asked about my brother (58) having episodes of confusion, along with details such as medication for hypertension, ankylosing spondilosys (Emeril), and NSAIDS for very long time before starting Emeril about 2 months back. You then wanted to know if there is any history of neurological disorder in the family (my response: my mother's sister is he only person we know who had Alzheimer's), the length of time for which hypertension medication is being used (my response: over 15 years), and in the second mail I also added that he was on medication for bone TB, and is still on it as the doctors in our hometown recommended tht since he was to be put on the immunity depressant Emeril. I had no response, although I had requested 'right away' option and clicked the recommended amount for such response. Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

HI. I answered you on the other question. If you can go back to that one, since you have paid already, and we can continue the discussion ok? Dr Frank