Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I've been having a warmth feeling mostly on the back of my

Customer Question

I've been having a warmth feeling mostly on the back of my right calf area of my leg. It's not a burning or uncomfortable feeling, it's not all of the time, and I don't recall having it in the past.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. Do you have any medical problems? Back pain, problems with forming blood clots? do you take medications? Are you overweight, do you have swelling in the back of your knee? Any numbness noted anywhere? get back to me and I will try to give you an answer that will help Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am here to assist you. Please reply when online and I will answer back. Dr Frank