Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

My legs and feet hurt so bad I can barely walk.. I have

Customer Question

my legs and feet hurt so bad I can barely walk.. I have phorisis and was wondering if it could be arthritis -- my joints hurt and I am stiff and sore all the time --- what do u think
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. I will review your statement and reply

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

To make the diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis you need X-ray evidence. Psoriatic arthritis clasically attacks certain joints in your feet and hands. The metacarpal and proximal phalangeal joints in the hand and the metatarsal joints in the feet.

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

If you see a rheumatologist he will examine your joints get the X-ray and blood work to exclude other types of inflammatory joint diseases. Please get back to me if you have that information and we can discuss it or ask questions and I will reply. Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

John. I am here for you to help if I can. Please get back to me with a response and we can discuss your issue until you are satisfied. When you are, please remember to rate my answer as that is how I am compensated for my work. I see that you came back to review my answers, please write back with more questions if not satisfied. Dr Frank