Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I got the shingles Sept 14th...they weren't a bad case but

Customer Question

I got the shingles Sept 14th...they weren't a bad case but my first. Two weeks later, I got up out of bed and felt lie a ton was pulling me on both side, I could not keep my balance and landed on the floor. EMS had to come get me, hospital said I had Vertigo, gave me 2 viles for dehydration and sent me home for rest. I did ok until 10 days ago when I got out of bed again and felt the same symptons with some clogged ears. I have been to 2 hospitals now and Urgent Care in one week and was given medicine for dizziness which do not help at all. I am not able to work, cant even take a shower! or do my daily housework. Itvhas got me so down and also so scared now not being able to find help. I have had a Catscan, EKG, bloodwork and urinalysis. It has gotten so bad not eing able to live a normal life, I feel its time to quit fighting this and die. PLEASE HELP
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

At this point, you need to see an ENT and get hooked up with physical therapy for vertigo.

Have you done this?

please don't forget a positive rating. :)

If you have more questions just reply