Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

This may be my only hope as my neurologist suggested I call

Customer Question

This may be my only hope as my neurologist suggested I call a doctor 😔
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've had a pain in between my shoulder and spine. Really below my shoulder blade. It's been a gradual pain and now it seems unbearable. I've been offered muscle relaxers and pain killers but I stick to advil. The pain has caused complete numbness in my ring and pinky finger. Sometimes my thumb. At some point I lost some vision in my left eye. Not total loss but almost like a shadow( I have no way to explain it really). My face became numb and my toes lost feeling. It lasted a couple weeks and now those symptoms are gone. However the pain is horrid. I've had an MRI of my spine and I'm confused with what I see. The doctor said its Arthritis but I'm wondering where the pain comes in and the MRI seems to have some areas that seem..... Off.
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. How can I help? It is difficult to give you a diagnosis online without an examination. If you have reports you need explained you can paste them here and I can explain it to you. Or questions about a certain medication. Please ask a question and I will respond with a preliminary answer. You can then reply and we can discuss until you are satisfied. Dr Frank