Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I have constant chronic pain due to fibromyalgia and many

Customer Question

I have constant chronic pain due to fibromyalgia and many pinched nerves and disc issues in my back. I also suffer from very severe anxiety problems and I am very unmotivated to do anything bc I'm just to exhausted all the time. The pain alone is enough to send someone over the edge but the anxiety and all thm combined I have a hard time sleeping. I don't have insurance and even if I did it would be months and months before they start their trial and error portion of the diagnosis and I e been dealing with this for years and I'm just so very exhausted. Can u help me please?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello.. Welcome to JA. I will review your statement and send a preliminary reply. You can then ask questions and we can discuss this until you are satisfied. Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

HI. You did not ask a specific question, so I cannot answer. How can I help you here online? Do you need information about fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue syndrome? Questions on treatments, diagnosis,, blood work? Let me know what you need, and I can send it by chat. If you want to discuss this on the phone, I can send you an option for that. If you have any blood work or imaging studies that you wish to have reviewed, just upload them here (copy/paste or use the file attachment icon) and I will explain them to you. Dr Frank