How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 1985
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In 2009 I had to TIA's. During that time I was working in a

Customer Question

In 2009 I had to TIA's. During that time I was working in a stressful job at a large university and had a demanding boss. These TIA's were within three months. My physician suggestion that I retire. I was 67, so I took her advise and retired. The transition was difficult.
I moved back to the state where I was born and bought a small home. Then in 2012 I started having head aches and the right side of my body was loosing strength. I had no energy. After having a brain scan, the dr. found that I had a small growth on the left side of my head. I had a great brain surgeon. He found the growth between the covering of my brain and and my skull. Because I had breast cancer in 2001 there was some concern that the cancer was reoccuring. After a biopsy I was assured that there were no cancer cells found.
In July of 2015 I had to have a conplete knee replacement so again I was put to sleep for a serious operation. Recovery has been good but now I am having hard time with my memory, especially people's names. I am hoping my memory will improve but am concerned. Please advise me what I should do now. I am a strong woman and want to live to see my grandchildren grow up.
Ann Denny
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

any other medical issues?

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

just click reply to respond