Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

In 2009 I had to TIA's. During that time I was working in a

Customer Question

In 2009 I had to TIA's. During that time I was working in a stressful job at a large university and had a demanding boss. These TIA's were within three months. My physician suggestion that I retire. I was 67, so I took her advise and retired. The transition was difficult.
I moved back to the state where I was born and bought a small home. Then in 2012 I started having head aches and the right side of my body was loosing strength. I had no energy. After having a brain scan, the dr. found that I had a small growth on the left side of my head. I had a great brain surgeon. He found the growth between the covering of my brain and and my skull. Because I had breast cancer in 2001 there was some concern that the cancer was reoccuring. After a biopsy I was assured that there were no cancer cells found.
In July of 2015 I had to have a conplete knee replacement so again I was put to sleep for a serious operation. Recovery has been good but now I am having hard time with my memory, especially people's names. I am hoping my memory will improve but am concerned. Please advise me what I should do now. I am a strong woman and want to live to see my grandchildren grow up.
Sincerely
Ann Denny
.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

any other medical issues?

just click reply to respond