Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

Can a MRI show a RT-Shoulder & Left wrist & Back in 1-visit?

Customer Question

Can a MRI show a RT-Shoulder & Left wrist & Back in 1-visit? Why would I have to have 3-visits & deductible's if it can be done on 1-MRI?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

All three MRI's can be done on one visit. The hardware (parts of the MRI machine, the coils) have to be switched around to do each of the joint areas separately as a single study. Billing would be for each study separately.. You would have to check with your insurance on the number of deductibles you would pay, most likely one for the one visit, but cannot say from here as every insurance company is different. Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Please get back to me if you have further questions. If satisfied with this answer, please remember to rate my service as that is how I am compensated for my work, CLick on the rating stars. Thank you *****