How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 43922
Experience:  Experienced physician in Neurology
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I fell and t my my head and nose, leaving a gash on the

Customer Question

I fell and hit my my head and nose, leaving a gash on the Brimmdge of my nose, along with with a severe bloody nose nose for quite some time, ohnju, hse and/or a cok ncussion as I have severe pain in my upper face and bridge of nohse along with a severe headache
2) is. This a common reaction after hitting your head?
I appreciate your help!
Best Regards,
Heather Gaskins
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

I am sorry you are having severe headaches

you need to see a doctor to get a sinus and brain CT scan after his nose trauma.

sometimes trauma to the nose can cause bleeding into the sinuses or even in rare cases, subdural bleeding into the brain.

did you see a doctor at the ER or urgent care center after this fall?

you should go to the ER for evaluation after falls like this.

or you can see an ENT doctor now for evaluation