Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I was taking cholorazapate, my doctor no longer practices

Customer Question

I was taking cholorazapate for years, my doctor no longer practices and I been off the medicine for almost 1.5 years. I have tried all kinds of other meds and nothing helped but time released Xanax.
. I am severly depressed and don't care to live, nothing makes me smile and anxioity is making me sick to go anywhere. I need to find a doctor to help me.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. This is an answer service, I am a board Certified US trained Neurologist. I can answer questions, but cannot be your doctor. You sound very depressed, and may be suicidal. I can make suggestions for medications you may try, or newer treatments for severe depression like TMS. Please get back to me if I can help. Just reply with a question and I will try to answer it. If your question is to find a doctor (psychiatrist?) in your area, let me know where you live and I can send you a list of doctors, but cannot recommend any one specifically for you. Dr Frank