Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

Never in upper calf was damage from acupuncture. have had x

Customer Question

never in upper calf was damage from acupuncture. have had x rays no broken bones etc have gone one round medication still have pain
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. I will respond after reading your statement

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Cannot understand your question. Could you send me more information on what happened? You were injured by acupuncture needle? Get back to me with as much as you can. When this happened. What medication you are taking. I will then send a preliminary reply and we can discuss until you are satisfied. Dr Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
by the needle medication taken 6 the first day 5 the second etc do not know the name. Now taking two tylenol ever 6 hours
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

HI. I am here and can try to help. What is the "needle medication"? A steroid like methylprednisolone (Solumedrol)? Did you get an EMG/NCV (nerve conduction electrical test over the damaged nerve)??? If you have a report, upload the report and I can tell you what is going on. If you have any medical reports, just paste them into the chat window leaving out your name or identifying information and I can explain what is going on and try to send suggestions to help your pain. Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I hope I was able to answer your question. If satisfied, please remember to rate my service to you, as that is how I am compensated for my work. Please click on the rating stars. Dr Frank