Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I need help with the following Psychology questions, see

Customer Question

I need help with the following Psychology questions, see attached file
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Is this for a classroom, yourself or another patient?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am deployed soldier and can not Skype with you on the computer I am using. The questions are for school purposes only. I do not understand the amount due for I think it's in a different language. Could you advise if you can answer the questions for its for a psychology class.

I'm sorry but I am unable to do your homework for you.

Ask your Professor if you have difficulty with the questions or refer to your textbook.

As the Father of an Infantry soldier, I thank you for your service.

Stay safe. :)

Don't forget to mash the positive (excellent is the most fun to push) feedback button.....without this important step on your part the funds you left on deposit are not released and my kids will spend another cold winter barefoot ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS