Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Experienced physician in Neurology
41363181

I'm having an issue getting a clear answer from my

Customer Question

I'm having an issue getting a clear answer from my doctor. I'm on NHS in UK and for 8 months I've been asking for help with painful bones. I'm 32, female, none smoker, none drinker, no kids etc, but this pain is dull and aches and is getting worse. I have
some notes I can share if someone can just help me figure out what may possibly be wrong? I'm to the point where I'm begging for anyone to suggest something so I can get help, my GP doctor just keeps saying I'm a complicated case and their office policy is
One Doctor, One Patient, One Problem - so with multiple symptoms it's IMPOSSIBLE to communicate properly. This is severely impacting my life and I just want to be able to wake up and not be in agony any more, I can't walk, sit or lie down without pain, I'm
willing to follow up any serious suggestions. Thank you.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

with your symptoms and your high TSH level at 4.5, you could have hashimotos thyroiditis.

ask your doctor to check your anti thyroid antibody levels and see if they are elevated.

also ask to check for myositis inflammation of your muscles with a creatinine kinase level

also ask to have your ESR and ANA levels checked to look for autoimmune conditions

your WBC count is elevated up to 14.9

this can be due to an infection or due to inflammation in your body

your diastolic lower blood pressure number is ***** this can be due to pain or due to high blood pressure.

let me know if you have questions.