Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I have had 2 chiropractic adjustments recently and from

Customer Question

i have had 2 chiropractic adjustments recently and from these my neck and back have been much better with the pain but now i have this strange buzzing/fizzing sound in the very base of my brain and it kind of makes me a little light headed and dizzy and also a little nauseated
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Did they do cervical manipulation where they twisted your neck forcibly? This problem could be from muscle tension pulling in the area called the mastoid (behind your ear) or more seriously, a problem of blood flow as the arteries that supply the back of your brain were pinched in the manipulation. If you feel this is a serious problem and have no muscle spasm or stress in the back of your neck, you need to go to the ER for a vestibular evaluation. They will look in your eyes, your eye movements and check some things about your gait. Please get back to me to discuss if I can help or rate this answer if satisfied. Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

cc