Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurology & Int Medicine (US Trained): 20 yrs experience
61817858

In the last month, I have started to twitch while at work

Customer Question

In the last month, I have started to twitch while at work involuntarily and also have developed tremors in the hands so bad that it is sometimes hard for me to write. Should I see a Neurologist?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 1 year ago.

If these are new findings for you, seeing a neurologist would be a good idea. While twitches (fasciculations) are common and usually benign and tend to come and go with stress or fatigue, tremors tend to persist and worsen over time. They too are typically benign, but sometimes are associated with neurological disorders. A neurologist could help sort this out for you, and let you know if any further testing is required.

Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Do you have any additional information or questions you would like to go over?