Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I have been suffering from fibromyalgia and cervicalgia as

Customer Question

Hello, I have been suffering from fibromyalgia and cervicalgia as well as many symptoms lately such as severe joint pain. My rheumatologist is doing a complete work up on me but has not come to a conclusion yet. The past few days my joint pain has gotten progressively worse to the point that I don't even want to leave the couch today. My rheumatologist is gone for the day (since 12) so I was wondering if you could call something stronger in to my pharmacy. I have tried muscle relaxers, aleve and script ibuprofen.
Thank you
Rachele Davis
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. I will return to reply after I read your statement. Dr frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Ms Davis. Unfortunately that is impossible as this is online and against the law to prescribe anything in the US. I am here to offer suggestions based on your symptoms but can not treat you directly. Sorry. Please get back to me if you have questions. Dr Frank