Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I suspect my problems I have experiencing could be MS..I am

Customer Question

I suspect my problems I have experiencing could be MS..I am a 60 yr old women. I am still employed full time as a flight attendant and use to be very active and enjoying life. My fatigue has become debilitating and making me very depress because I am unable to enjoy just about anything. I can barely make a 1 mile walk. It is a real struggle to even want to get out of bed. I seem to have just about all the MS symptoms I read about..
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JA. Tell me about your symptoms other than the fatigue. The incidence of new onset MS in caucasian women at 60 is very low. It does exist but is rare. I would ask about your work schedule, if you have seen a doctor for chronic fatigue syndrome or rheumatologic diseases? Are you on HRT or considered the bioidenticals? Get back to me with answers and i will reply. Dr frank