Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I had lower back surgery on aug 25th an came home from the

Customer Question

I had lower back surgery on aug 25th an came home from the hospital 3 days later . about a week later I started to get this pain in my lower left leg just below the knee , my foot is swelled up a little , there really isn't any redness anywhere but what I have noticed now is that all the pain is in my foot , I don't know how to explain to you how bad the pain is but it is so so bad words cant describe it . I had an ultrasound done to check for blood clot and there is none so this is basically my last resort before I got to the ER . also one last thing is where my lower left leg had all the pain it itches like crazy now , just wanted to put that out there maybe its important or not I don't know
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Give me the exact distribution of the pain. If you could take a pen and outline the area. What would it look like. Is this the leg that was painful before surgery?

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Did anything happen to ur back recently