Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

My wife fell and caught her fall with her right hand three

Customer Question

My wife fell and caught her fall with her right hand three and a half years ago. Her right hand started shaking. Twice after sleeping on the back seat of our car and sat up, the shakes stopped until the next morning. There is not pain just shakes until she can not longer write. She had a brain scan and one the neck. Neurologists could not see anything wrong. The shakes have not gotten much worse since it happened.
What can we do and who could we see in Utah that might be able to help?
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She fell 5 years 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Request to call me. We can talk. Dr frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

If you would like to discuss this topic further, please feel free to use the reply box and let me know. If you are satisfied with my assistance, please take a moment to use the stars at the top of the page to rate my answer so that I will be compensated for helping you today. For future questions,you can find me here : http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-neuromd2012/ ( Please book mark it) Thank you so much, Dr. Frank