Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I just got a spect scan back that says I have inflammation

Customer Question

I just got a spect scan back that says I have inflammation in my blood vessels in my brain. Do you know the cause? Can it be from being exposed to chemical spray that was sprayed in my apartment that I was allergic to? Methoprene???
Or could it be from a neck with narrowing of the stucture and C1 through 7 being degenerated discs? Please advise or from a hit in the head? or from an abusive boss always threatening me.. setting me up to get fired.. and ruin my reputation and make me drive past my driving restrictions when I have a neck full of herniations and bulges?
Thanks.
Vicki Mizel
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i did not get an answer so I cannot review.
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Do you have the SPECT report? was it HMPAO tracer? Showing reduced blood flow. Vertebrobasilar insufficiency? Do you have arthritic change in your cervical spine? You can lose blood perfusion in that situation. Please get back with me with information so I can give you a better answer. I don't think it's your boss.but that is not what you want to hear. Dr frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

If you would like to discuss this topic further, please feel free to use the reply box and let me know. If you are satisfied with my assistance, please take a moment to use the stars at the top of the page to rate my answer so that I will be compensated for helping you today. For future questions,you can find me here : http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-neuromd2012/ ( Please book mark it) Thank you so much, Dr. Frank