Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

Son was in motorcycle accident has damage to left temporal

Customer Question

Son was in motorcycle accident has damage to left temporal lobe of brain what's the out come of that & what's the best out come of this?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to ja

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I am not sure of your question. Each patient with a closed head injury is different so there is no uniform rule. There are tests to determine prognosis which includes imaging with functional mri. Pet or spect scans. Eeg ang meg tests and cognitive testing. If you want those tests reviewed select additional service and i can discuss over the phone. Do frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

If you would like to discuss this topic further, please feel free to use the reply box and let me know. If you are satisfied with my assistance, please take a moment to use the stars at the top of the page to rate my answer so that I will be compensated for helping you today. For future questions,you can find me here : http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-neuromd2012/ ( Please book mark it) Thank you so much, Dr. Frank