Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

What is acute brain matter and how serious is this

Customer Question

What is acute white brain matter and how serious is this condition?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. I am here to answer your question. The term "acute white brain matter" does not make sense as a neurological phrase. Could you send me the entire report by attaching the file? Or explain where you read this or in what context and I will return to explain the entire meaning. Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

If you would like to discuss this topic further, please feel free to use the reply box and let me know. If you are satisfied with my assistance, please take a moment to use the stars at the top of the page to rate my answer so that I will be compensated for helping you today. For future questions,you can find me here : http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-neuromd2012/ ( Please book mark it) Thank you so much, Dr. Frank