Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

Where can I get quinine

Customer Question

where can I get quinine for rls
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hi. There is natural quinine in some of the high end tonic water manufacturers. Schweppes (sp?) has quinine in it but less amounts. The VA did a study showing it works in vets with rls. Quinidine sulfate (300mg) is available as a cardiac med for arrhymias. But you cant take that as risk is to high. Get back to me with questions. Dr frank.

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

If you would like to discuss this topic further, please feel free to use the reply box and let me know. If you are satisfied with my assistance, please take a moment to use the stars at the top of the page to rate my answer so that I will be compensated for helping you today. For future questions,you can find me here : http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-neuromd2012/ ( Please book mark it) Thank you so much, Dr. Frank