Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I was diagnosed with vertigo the other day and just trying

Customer Question

I was diagnosed with vertigo the other day and just trying to understand it all. My arms and legs feel heavy and was told that could happen. Is it true
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello welcome to JA

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry but I don't see a response
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

I am a board certified neurologist trained in the us and will try to answer your question. I would say generally no to your statement regarding vertigo and weakness. But not all vertigo is the same. There are a few causes. Get back to me with your story any lab tests etc and i will reply with a better answer. Dr frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello can you see this response. Please refer to the earlier posting

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

If you would like to discuss this topic further, please feel free to use the reply box and let me know. If you are satisfied with my assistance, please take a moment to use the stars at the top of the page to rate my answer so that I will be compensated for helping you today. For future questions,you can find me here : http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-neuromd2012/ ( Please book mark it) Thank you so much, Dr. Frank