Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I am experiecning pressure on the top of my head which is

Customer Question

I am experiecning pressure on the top of my head which is sometimes accompanied by a dull headache. I also get this imbalanced or disequlibrim feeling with the pressure
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. I am a board certified neurologist and will try to answer your question.

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

How can I help? I can provide information based on my experience but cannnot diagnose your condition. I assume you had vestibular testing. Even the nylan barany test on the office where they tilt you back. Any maneuver make you dizzy? If you have the results of tests and don't understand the conclusion you can upload them and i will explain it as best possible dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have tried meds for migraine or whatever other info you think of important like when it starts what makes it worse etc

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

If you would like to discuss this topic further, please feel free to use the reply box and let me know. If you are satisfied with my assistance, please take a moment to use the stars at the top of the page to rate my answer so that I will be compensated for helping you today. For future questions,you can find me here : http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-neuromd2012/ ( Please book mark it) Thank you so much, Dr. Frank