Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

Having numbness in right arm from elbow down all day every

Customer Question

Having numbness in right arm from elbow down all day every day whats wrong
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Where specifically on the arm. Like if you pulled a sock up over your hand to your elbow? Or the front side or back. The entire hand? Any pain or weakness? Any neck injury. Other diseases let me know. Dr frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Please get back to me if you have questions about this answer. We can discuss your issue. Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

If you would like to discuss this topic further, please feel free to use the reply box and let me know. If you are satisfied with my assistance, please take a moment to use the stars at the top of the page to rate my answer so that I will be compensated for helping you today. For future questions,you can find me here : http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-neuromd2012/ ( Please book mark it) Thank you so much, Dr. Frank