Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

My husband has pain in s,fingers,wrists,hands, arms and

Customer Question

My husband has pain in his,fingers,wrists,hands, arms and shoulders. It is especially terrible after sleeping on his side all night. He was told it was carpet tunnel. He had surgery and it did nothing for him. He was ruled out for RA a while back. His eyes also hurt him a lot. I don't know if the two are connected. We have been to the eye doctor multiple times for exams and new glasses but this does nothing for him. I'm not sure what type of doctor to take him to.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello welcome to JA. Has he seen a neurologist? Pain in an entire limb can be more than CTS. He needs a peripheral nerve system exam including brachial plexus and spinal cord

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Get back to me with information or questions and i will respond or rate me if satisfied dr frank