Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

My husband was real eased from hospital on Tuesday after

Customer Question

My husband was real eased from hospital on Tuesday after general arterial bypass surgery, his leg and foot a bit swollen then, today the foot is swollen 50% more. Should we return to the hospital?
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This question is for vascular surgeon, not neurology.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Considering the extent of swelling, Yes you should go to hospital/ER without a second thought. He need to have a Doppler scan to rule out blood clot. Least likely it can be a soft tissue edema but ruling out a blood clot is mandatory. I wish him good luck and that he gets well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards