Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I have been experiencing a tingling in my left leg since

Customer Question

I have been experiencing a tingling in my left leg since March of this year. It first started after meals but has become more and more noticeable. Today it has escalated to where I can't feel my toes and all four of my extremities feel tingly and like they're asleep.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

anyHello welcome to JA. I'm a board certified neurologist trained in the us to answer ur question. Metabolic factors lead to numbness and tingling or parentheses. Since this occurs after meals diabetic conditions or electrolyte changes need to be considered have you seen a Doctor? Any testing? Dr frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was trying to work thru my doctor in Europe (US Army) but was unable to get anywhere with that due to the unavailability of local doctors in the short time available. I have since moved to Fort McCoy WI and working thru the many wickets to get to a local practitioner as they have no organic medical staff and everything is outsourced. I have an appt on the 17th but don't think this should wait until then.
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

If you have not had blood testing. Just o fasting blood glucose you need one. If no MD is available go to a pharmacy. They have walk in clinics in some. Or the pharmacist will get a cheap glucometer or urine strips to test for sugar. There are other conditions but most important thing To exclude is diabetes get back to me if I can help or rate my service if satisfied dr frank