DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor, diagnose and treat neurology patients, many years
24257177

I had an epidural that was injected into my spine that

Customer Question

I had an epidural that was injected into my spine that consisted of platelet lysates (processed platelet rich plasma) in addition to dyes and anesthetics. I received this from a company called Regenexx. This was done on Thursday afternoon. Today I am feeling a headache on left side of my brain. Could the dyes and anesthetics from the epidural cause permanent damage to my brain, spine, nerves. I noticed the headache today on the left side of my brain. I did not notice it on Thursday and Friday. How do I know if the edpidural caused me permanent damage to my brain, spine nerves? I have a bad headache on the left side of my brain. Could this become permanent? I feel a very strong pressure on the left side of my brain.
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You could respond with an e-mail. Thank you
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I think you mean it was injected into a spinal ligament.

What was this done for?