Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I have a lump on my right leg. It has happened before and

Customer Question

I have a lump on my right leg. It has happened before and starts as a small lump and I messaged it and it is bigger and sore. what is it?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Could you take a picture of it with your smartphone and upload it? I would ask you where exactly on the leg is it located, on your thigh or calf? Is it discolored, slightly darker or mottled? Are you overweight, any other medical problems, any medications you take? Please let me know and I will try to give you a list of possibilities, or with a picture maybe a better answer. Please only pay for this answer when you are satisfied. Dr Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is right below my right knee and on the inside of the upper calf or shin. It felt like a bump on the inside and was small, but now it is larger. there is no color or unusual appearance of the area it just looks sightly swollen. In addition, I have experienced this before and eventually it goes away. It just trips me out as to what it is. and it has a slight throbbing to it. I feel soreness when I stand and after I start to walk It eases up.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am overweight too.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm withdrawing the question because the service is kind of confusing to me