DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor, diagnose and treat neurology patients, many years
24257177

I have had total Taj replacement in 2005, went through p.t.

Customer Question

Good morning: I have had total Taj replacement in 2005, went through p.t. after to regain my outing. In 2010 they had to place two rods from C-3 to T-3. After that I fell and tore the muscle away from my Spin about 6" long between the scapula and spin. My question is this muscle that is tore is it connected to the tmj muscle. I'm asking this it has been over four years sense the fall and now I'm having severe pulling on the necks muscle.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Hello
This muscle is not attached to your TMJ
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.