Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

Your guess about me needing to stretch out the muscles that

Customer Question

Hello Doctor; Your guess about me needing to stretch out the muscles that hurt is probably correct, but what do you think could be your second guess? Thanx A Lot Albert
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
any other medical issues?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Doctor; I'm a master mechanic , sometimes fixing a car isn't a perfect science; sometimes I guess, sometimes more than ounce. I kinda don't think that stretching the outside leg muscles is going to make me walk again. Who knows maybe a second guess could be a fixer. Thank You Very Much Albert

what is your medical issue Albert?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear *****; Iv'e been studying because it hurts so much to walk. Do you think hip bursitus could be causing the sting pain from above my ankle on the outside of my leg all the way to the hip? Thanx SY Albert

No, that is probably coming from your low back. A bulging disc can do this and commonly does

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Doctor Phill; I was unaware that I ordered more of this consultation. I tried to figure out how to cancel it but I couldn"t make it work.Is there a telephone number I can call to straighten this out? Thank You SY Albert

you didn't order any more than this question answer. would you mind providing a positive rating for me and I can forward you to customer service?