khagihara
khagihara, Doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
20084961

Everyone who knows me knows that at days I can appear

Customer Question

everyone who knows me knows that at days I can appear normal, but will pass out.I have no control of these, but it happens every now and again. The next day I won't remember anything!
Category: Neurology
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

I will try to help you. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? When did it start? Do you have it every day? Do you have any symptoms before passing out? Any other symptoms? After passing out, do you have any symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have brought it on? Does anything make it cause more or less? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history? Do you live with someone?