Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

My name is nuha. I get so much pressure to my head and ears

Customer Question

Hello , my name is ***** ***** get so much pressure to my head and ears like as it is going to blast right away, but mostly when i fly ! And the same time i can feel the pain from my forehead to nose ! And also a very strange sound comes out ! I can hear that
! It is more like that something is squeezing with so many pressures. So please let me know why this is happening !
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
It sounds like your eustacian tubes are plugged up from something going on in your inner ear.
The best person to consult for this issue would be an Ear Nose & Throat MD.
Does this make sense to you?
Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)
It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Dr. Rick MD FACS