Dr. Amir Javed
Dr. Amir Javed, Master physician
Experience:  Master degree in Internal medicine & gastroenterology
16101430

Recently while having a cat scan done, A small tumor/growth

Customer Question

Recently while having a cat scan done, A small tumor/growth measuring 14mm by 15 mm was discovered in my adrenal gland. I haven't heard back from the doctor other than to schedule the hernia surgery that they initially were looking for. I have trouble with circulation from time to time could this be acquainted? And should my regular doctor have already scheduled me to see a endocrinologist by now? Now being 3 wks later.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Amir Javed replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to say that in response to your question yes Adrenal gland tumour can unfortunately give rise to circulation problems most of the time high blood pressure rarely low blood pressure. It's very important to see endocrinologist at the earliest. It can be pheochromocytoma which is tumour of adrenal gland which can give rise circulation changes and other symptoms. I wish you best of luck for the hernia surgery and make sure to see endocrinologist at the earliest.

Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.

Best wishes
Dr. Amir Javed