Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Symptoms: lower pack pain(worse when laying down), tingling,

Customer Question

symptoms: lower pack pain(worse when laying down), tingling, numb big toe, occasional spasms, 2 missed periods, upper back pain when try to stand up straight and take deep breaths, headaches in the morning, dull ache in right arm, fatigue, weakness, problems
typing on phone, aching muscle pains, legs give out, find self messing up words/not knowing what to say. am 15 year old girl. so so so worried i have cancer in spine or brain
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you so much! i do not have any medical issues that i know of. other than kyphosis in my spine, i got it x-rayed in 8th grade and i am now a junior and my lower back has been hurting a lot lately and i have been feeling a lot of pressure when i lay down
You might want to have an MRI of your spine to compare to the xray that was taken in the 8th grade.
I very, very, very much doubt that you have cancer in your back, your brain or anywhere else.
Make sense?
Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)
It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi! i took 2 ibuprofen and they did nothing for my headaches. what does this mean! i had a great day with no anxiety and still had pressure on my head as if i was really deep in the ocean or something. my vision is getting a little blurry
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

Have you had your thyroid hornones tested? Do you get daily or occasional headaches?