Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I have pains fron my groin area to my knees on the inside of

Customer Question

I have pains fron my groin area to my knees on the inside of thighs- my feet tingle and feel funny when I go to bed
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist; the expert to whom this question was originally addressed is not available now so the company has made this question available to other experts too and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.
1) Have you had any investigations done other than the ultrasound and the x rays (any blood tests, or any other tests)?
2) Are you having any back pain or lower abdominal pain?
3) Approximately for how long are you having these symptoms?
4) Do you have any medical conditions like diabetes, thyroid diseases or any other?
5) What treatments have you tried for the pain & the tingling sensations, and what are your current treatments (medications or non-medication treatments)?
6) Have you already seen a neurologist?
Hi, have you received my questions posted above? I hope you are not encountering any technical glitches preventing you from reaching this site or this question properly. How are your symptoms now? Are you still looking for an answer to your health concerns? If you wish to discuss this please let me know and I will be very glad to help you with your health concerns.