Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I Don't sleep, not even with prescibed medicine. I have tremendo

Customer Question

I Don't sleep, not even with prescibed medicine. I have tremendous leg pain that affects both legs. The pain goes up and down both legs. I have Migraines, no one seems to help me.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.
If the pain is preventing you from getting proper sleep than we need to control the pain. Could you tell me what have you tried so far to help in relieving the nerve pain in the legs & the migraine headaches? Please try to give me all the treatments you have tried so far so that I do not recommend the same treatments you might have already tried.
Hi, Have you received my question posted above? Are you still looking for an answer to your health concerns?
Best regards,
Customer