DrHoellering
DrHoellering, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of internal and general medicine self employed
61885400

I fell one week ago mostly landed on my right calf and ankle.

Customer Question

I fell one week ago mostly landed on my right calf and ankle. It ankle and calf seems to be swelling more in the last 24 hours. I could not walk on it for two days, but I can now. Should I give it more time. No hemotomas or broken bones. Sorry male 56 pretty good health.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
do you have any other medical issues?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WTF is this. Quack, I just answered it myself. I will seek my Doctor', opinion. You have not given an answer. Do not charge me period. This was a waste of my time. Recordation's ZERO.
I haven't had a chance to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Dr. maybe you don't understand. Every step of the way it's about more money, quicker response., ask more questions, answer this, frequent visitor,....... all more money. Have a good day.
Expert:  DrHoellering replied 1 year ago.
Good morning, to cut this short: Your expert won't get any more money answering a couple of times! Only the amount you gave free.Concerning your question: It is possible that you have ruptured some tendons and might profit from an aircast. Please do not wait any longer to see the doctor an keep the ankle cool and elevated until then.All the best!