Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Dr. Phil, to aid in the pain I deal with numerous amount

Customer Question

Dr. Phil, to aid in the pain I deal with for a numerous amount of Problems. I am 53 years old a
I have had multiple spine surgeries in the neighborhood of 6 or more and I am on complete disability and now I need a final surgery to have a neurological tens unit placed in my spine for pain management and nerve stimulation from alot of physical disabilities. I have spent most of my life in pain and somehow and someway I would love to have my life back after 53 years of Constant, Chronic and Uncontrolled pain. The Shriners Unit is the group who provided me with my Lumbar neurological Spine unit with a battery in my right hip to stimulate the nerves to help me walk. I have multiple diagonosis: Arachonitidus(incurable and very painful)Fibromyalgia, Acute Osteoporosis, Arthritus, carpal Tunnell(6 surgeries on each hand)Bones that easily break. I have had a distal radial fracture with multiple surgeries and remained casted almost 1 year on that injury alone. I have torn my miniscus and the Orthopedic Surgeon thinks I have torn the minuscus again or done something different. I wear a Life line necklace being I live with my 82 yearlr old parents who currently live in a Southern Style home in Central Texas on a Horse Ranch. Problem being, I am NOT suppose to climb stairs at all. I am on Disability and receive very little money on Disability and I now have Care One Improvement Plus Insurance(which is United and many doctors say they do not take it and after a call they find out that they do, Praise the Lord:-) Last year I had a scare with Breast Cancer and 3 weeks later had a hysterectomy which should have lasted 45 minutes and took the Physician over 7 hours due to Severe complications with the intestine and the bowel wrapped around the kidney among other issues. In 2007, on May 13, 2007, My ex-husband left me for a dear friend of mine and Life has been far from picture perfect. I have managed, got NOTHING in my Divorce because he is a CON Artist and He currently owes the IRS I believe to be somewhere around 1 million dollars from unpaid payroll taxes on the the year 2000. His sweetie pie has hid his assests, gotten control of his business so he could play poor, re-formed a Corporation in her and his name and claimed the Corporation that he and I had was OUT of Money! This is one of the largest FRAUD cases carrying on today. It is really simple, They planned this, transferred assests and put them into her name, she is the money launderer and he is still high rolling while I am sitting here on Disability, he had my home foreclosed on, he took my Hummer away even though it was a lease though the business and MADE me pay the balance which I had NO money so the car went back. He cancelled my medical insurance which was suppose to stay in effect until the Divorce was over and once again he got around all of the rules and screwed me out of my medical insurance. I worked up until October 2012 when I fell down and I could not get up which is when I had my first Lumbar Surgery, the only bl3essing was that I had a great compnay behind me and knew I would never be able to work again. I know Imay seem all over the place but my mind is 100% Scrambled! All I want is what is right and in the state of Florida, I found out if asests were transferred prior to my divorce being final then my Divorce is NULL & VOID and I can go back to the court house and get what I deserve. Afterall, I was married 25 years and basically ;left to live under a bridge if it were not for My Parents. I am also in the process of getting custody of my 11 years old grand daughter(Annoumsly)due to the fear of my luife as her mother was recently arrested for Possession of Meth, Ressisting arrest, and providing false documents to a officer. hER DAUGHT HAS A FATHER WHO HAS NEVER BEEN IN HER LIFE, NEVER PAID CHILD SUPPORT court ordered or otherwise my daughter just needed money for drugs so she called the little girls father who has NEVER known him and said hey if you give me $50.00 a week , you can sIOee you daughter. NOthing being Court Ordered. Once I get clearance from my spine surgeon I would love to have the opportunity to get therapy that I need aqautically due to my Disability and to be able to throw these darn pills away for good. I do not think that I am hooked on them but then again the things that I have read says otherwise and I want to be at my best. It is not my fault that my bones are literally falling apart. I also have Scolosis. In the eye department I have really hifgh pressure in my eyes which signifies a pre-glacoma state but Since the divorce I have had NO money for even new eyeglasses. I would so love to have a chance to just feel like a person in a small way without pain, and have the opportunity to Live some sort of a quality of life.
Respectively,
***** *****-ALBERT (###) ###-####
p.s. i decided to write to your show because you handle things in a tasteful manner, and you get results! God Bless:-)
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested. It sounds like you have spent quite some time trying to get to the bottom of what is going on. I am sure that your previous doctors have thought of, and ruled out, all of the common and easily treatable conditions that could be causing your issues. Would you say this is a correct statement?Well I think it might be time for you to take a very difficult, and bold, step to see if you can get some relief. At this point I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up copies of all your medical records and travel to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is an excellent example of just such a place as this. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the country and I am sure that there is one near you.I know that it is going to take significant effort on your part, but I believe that going to one of the "Medical Mecca's" is your best chance to – finally -- get to the bottom of what is going on.Does this make sense to you?I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.Thanks in advance,Dr. Rick MD FACS