Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

There my name is ***** ***** 35 years old. 6 months

Customer Question

Hi there my name is ***** ***** 35 years old. For past 6 months now ive been getting these terrible scary deja vu sensations even in my sleep. At the start when i would get them i thought they were unresl feeling now they are not as they come along anytime of day. I feel dizzy ,nausea, been shockingly forgetful and always tired. My younger sister passed at away a few years ago aged 15 of a major brain anurism it was the most hardest day i had to go though sitting by her ned watchin her die. I come from a family of 6 siblings we all have had brain scans smd all clear. I get a yucky mitallic taste afterwards and have to breath hesvily it lasts about 1-2 min. Im so scared drs here just keep sayin its a migraine but i dont think it so. My email is***@******.*** if u want to contact me again.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.
1) Have you had an EEG test?
2) How long ago you had the most recent brain MRI done?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im sorry but i cant afford this talk if it going to cost a lot. Yes all my test clear when had brain scan
No, there are no separate charges. What you have initially agreed that is what company will charge you. And any payment or financial related issues you can please contact the company directly because we the experts deal only with answering the health questions but not any financial or administrative issues. And if you were given any offers etc on your screen that is directly coming from the company and we experts are not involved in those administrative or financial issues or any offers etc.
You have mentioned all your tests were clear, so was the EEG too normal?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had scan few years ago
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this a common thing with some people ive got to go to drs tomorrow anything i can say to her
Okay I see,
1) Are you going to see a neurologist tomorrow or a primary care Dr?
2) Have you already seen a neurologist?
3) I see you had a brain scan, but have you had an EEG test (which is a test for brain waves)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just a GP im getting my manorina taken out and gettin new one put in.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No havent had that test i dont think.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Whats this sound like to u is it common. Ive googled so many things and it comes up epilepsy i dont have that.
Thanks Rebecca for all these additional details.
After carefully going through all these additional information provided by you I do not feel that I can be of much help to you with your health situation. You have already been investigated from a neurological pint of view and the exact cause for your symptoms is still not known. And I too feel that I am unable to give you a definitive diagnosis. I really wish I could give you the exact diagnosis and try to help you but I am sorry I do not feel that I can be of much help.
What I will do is opt-out from this question so that I can make this question available to other experts too. If you wish you can wait for some other experts at this site who may take up your case and try to help you.
All the very best!
Best regards,
Customer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Get on google type in deja vu feelings snd see what it says
Hi, I have already opted-out from your question, please do not reply back to me because then the question can get locked back to me and other experts will be unable to take up your question.