Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I have been trying to get a prescription

Customer Question

hello i have been trying to get a prescription for adderal i have been having a lot of problems being focused, havign anxiety and cant concentrate..
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly.We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me. We are not permitted to order prescriptions of any kind. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.Thank you,Camille~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes pls help. Thanks
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Hello
You can not get a prescription for adderrall on line, which would actually be illegal
We answer medical questions.
Do you have a question
Do you need a doctor?