Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I had a fall on tuesday and my head hit a steal bar on the

Customer Question

i had a fall on tuesday and my head hit a steal bar on the floor of a boat the ocean was really bad and rocked the boat i was unconcious im not sure how long i went to the hospital and they did a CT scan it was all good but i still have a headache and
im now waking in the morning feeling dizzy even before i have opened my eyes could you give me some advice as i went back to the hospital and the only thing they did was give me an injection to stop me feeling sick and that was 2 days ago
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im starting to get worried about it
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I have posted couple of questions at your other question area, if you are still looking for help you may please follow up either there or here - as per your convenience.