How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 1985
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a fractured shoulder. herniated disk. and arthritits.

Customer Question

i have a fractured shoulder. herniated disk. and arthritits. i am having a hard time to find a new dr to keep up my pain meds to keep me able to work. help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David
have you tried seeing a pain management doctor near you?
you can try calling your insurance company to check for pain management doctors in network for you
have you tried that?