Neuro Doctor
Neuro Doctor, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  American Board Certified Neurologist, Internal Medicine
56178413

I do not have a family doctor. I am a healthy 62yr old male.

Customer Question

I do not have a family doctor. I am a healthy 62yr old male. Although i have experienced some ED. Would a Doctor at a walk in clinic prescribe viagra etc. for my condition.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist and I am very glad to help you with your question.
Yes, a doctor in a walk in clinic can prescribe you Viagra for ED. A doctor at the walk in clinic is same as a doctor at the regular clinics with their qualification back ground & they can prescribe any meds if they feel a patient needs, so if they feel a patient requires a treatment like Viagra for the management of their ED then they can certainly prescribe it for them.
Please let me know if you have any further questions; and if you feel you have received the answer to your question please rate me to compensate me for the time and effort put by me in answering your question.
Best regards,
Customer