Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I'm hurting in the lower right side of my stomach and lower

Customer Question

I'm hurting in the lower right side of my stomach and lower right side of my back and it stimulates down right leg. It hurts when I put pressure by walking standing or sitting on that side could you please give me some advice on what it could be.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.
I have few questions first;
1) Approximately for how long are you having these symptoms?
2) Have you already seen any doctor & have you had any investigations done?
3) Any history of traumas or injuries?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About a month ago i had a pain on my upper right thigh and if I apply pressure their it would hurt and before that about 3 months ago i had the pain in the lower part of my stomach i went to the doctor but never had a follow-up and the lower right side back is getting worse
Thanks for all these additional information. I have few more questions;
1) When you say “ it stimulates down right leg” did you mean it travels or radiates down the right leg?
2) Do you experience any numbness or tingling (pins &needle felling) in the right leg?
3) Do you have a history of kidney stones?
4) Do you have any problems with your urine (difficulty with passing urine, or burning sensation while passing urine etc)?
5) What are the pain meds have you tried? Have you tried anything else other than the pain meds?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry can we finish this later i feel nauseous.
It is perfectly fine with me, please follow up again when you feel better.
Please take your time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is the 45.00 dollars additional to the 29.00
Hi, we experts do not deal with any administrative or financial issues, we only help in answering the health questions of the customers, if you have any administrative of financial questions then please contact the company directly and they can help you with your all your administrative and financial concerns.