Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

Your website best describes what I am feeling with my left

Customer Question

Your website best describes what I am feeling with my left wrist pain. Definitely intermittent however usually triggered when arm put in air or hang down. Once triggered it doesn't really matter what position the hand is (up, flat, down) short stabbing pain seems to be getting worse and it appears the pain runs the same way as fingers between the wrist bone and to the knuckle to the 3rd finger on I have it bandaged and had it gently massaged with deep heat to ascertain sore point. Often get pins and needles but not always. I don't recall hitting it and I suffered carpel tunnel with my 2 pregnancies if you could help and suggest remedies as even just holding my mobile can trigger when I'm laying down in bed. Thank you Belinda
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
any other medical issues?