DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor, diagnose and treat neurology patients, many years
24257177

I slipped and fell hard on a hard wood floor about 2 weeks

Customer Question

I slipped and fell hard on a hard wood floor about 2 weeks ago. I hit the fatty part of my buttocks so no bone broken. I have trouble getting out of bed in the morning due to the pain and sometimes walking. I take advil for morning pain and it usually works/. pain occurs when advil wears off. Today my legs were wobble
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Hello
You need your lower spine examined.
This might still be damage to the discs or the pelvis, regardless of how you fell.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.