Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

Please help! I have left arm fatigue pretty bad and keep thinking

Customer Question

Please help! I have left arm fatigue pretty bad and keep thinking heart attack and don't know what to do
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this isCustomer an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast clinical experience. The Expert to whom this question was originally addressed is not available now so the company has made this question available to other experts too and I am very glad to help you with your health question.
First I will try to gather some additional information from you through the following questions;
1) Approximately for how long are you having the symptoms in the left arm?
2) Do you have any chest pain, breathlessness, sweating etc?
3) Have you already seen any doctor for your symptoms? Also have you already undergone any medical investigations (tests)? If yes what are those investigations, and what are the results of those investigations?
4) Do you have any medical conditions like high blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, thyroid diseases or any other?
5) Are you under any excessive stress recently? Do you have any history of anxiety disorder, panic disorder or depressive illness?
Please answer the above questions for me, I will go through these additional information and then post my answer here at the earliest.
Best regards,
Customer
Hi Travis, I had earlier asked few questions to gather additional information on your health so that I will be able to provide you the best answer from my side for your health concerns. Did you have a chance to go through these questions posted above? How are you feeling now? How is your symptom of fatigue in the left arm? If you are still looking for an answer to your health concerns please follow up with me and we can discuss this further.
Best regards,
Customer